Enjoy some refreshment during your museum visit
After your museum visit, the Café Branly is open all day for refreshment. In good weather, take advantage of the terrace in the heart of the garden designed by Gilles Clément.
- open every day except Monday (outside school periods), on May 1st and December 25th
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
For your convenience, tickets for the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac are available to purchase from our staff.
- Tel: +33 (0)1 47 53 68 01
- Children's menu € 10.00
- Salads, hot dishes, snacks from € 9 to € 20 approx.
- Full breakfast € 10 (hot drink, fresh fruit juice, pastries)
Panoramic Restaurant "Les Ombres"
Dine in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, in a magical setting designed by Jean Nouvel. Perched on the roof terrace of the museum, the panoramic restaurant Les Ombres serves up sophisticated cuisine and offers a unique view of the city.
- Open daily
- access: 27 quai Branly or via the museum garden
- reservation required
- Tel: +33 (0)1 47 53 68 00
Holders of the Pass Quai Branly enjoy 10% discount on meals at Café Branly and Les Ombres (two persons per pass).